Ama Dablam is one of the world’s most impressive mountain peaks standing at the center of the Khumbu valley in Nepal. Due to its unique, sharply pointed soaring shape, ascending this sheer peak is the ultimate dream of many climbers worldwide. It stands alone in the Solu Khumbu (Everest) valley, towering almost 10,000 feet (3,050 meters) over the famous Sherpa villages of Thyangboche and Pangboche. With no easy route to its summit, climbing Ama Dablam is reserved for dedicated alpinists, who have built skills and experience in much more than simply high altitude walking. If you have good previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition to one of the world’s most technical peak climbs, then our Ama Dablam expeditions will ideally provide your ultimate challenge.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseing tour
Day 03: Prepared Expedition & Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
Day 04: Lukla and trek to Phakding to Lodge
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Lodge
Day 06: Namche to Acclimatization to Lodge
Day 07: Namche to Thyanboche Monastery Lodge
Day 08: Thyanboche to Dingboche to Lodge
Day 09: Dingboche to Chhukumg to Island peak base camp to camping
Day 10: High Camp of Island Peak to camping
Day 11: Summit Island peak & come back Base camp & Chukkum to lodge
Day 12: Chuhkum to Ama Dablam Base camp to camping
Day 13to28: Climbing period for Ama Dablam to Camping
Day 29: Base camp to Namche toLodge
Day 30: Namche to Phakding toLodge
Day 31: Phakding to Lukla to Lodge
Day 32: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 33: Kathmandu
Day 34: Final Departure.
- All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
- Assistance in airport with its representative.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- 1:1 Experienced private climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
- All surface transport to Lukla and back to Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Three meals a day (BLD-tea-coffee) and twin sharing teahouse accommodation during trek, freshly cooked 3 meals, tea or coffee by Snowy professional cook in Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 50kg ration per person.
- Everest Conservation entry fee.
- TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System).
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing Ama Dablam.
- 3 Oxygen bottles (4L) for climbing member and 2 for Sherpa
- Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
- Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket date change or reconfirmation and visa extension procedure assistance (where necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with culture show in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks …
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters