Annapurna is the range of mountains within 55 kilometers from east to west lies in Western Region in Nepal. The Highest elevation of the Mt. Annapurna’s is 8091m and thus it is listed as the 10th highest peak on earth. The main peak of Mt. Annapurna with its height 8091m is known as Annapurna 1 which is also called as the Annapurna North located in a spectacular setup, east of a great gorge cutting through the Himalayas by the Kali Gandaki River, which separates it from the Dhaulagiri massif lies only 34 km west.
The Annapurna Expedition range constitute a number of peaks spread over 55 km, east of the deepest gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki which separates it from the Dhaulagiri range. Annapurna Conservation Area surrounds the entire region around the Annapurna, home to various treks like the Annapurna circuit Trek and Base Camp trek. Annapurna I (8091m) is one of the two most difficult mountains to climbing owing to its high fatality to summit ratio. However new routes have been developed with a hope to reduce the fatality during the Annapurna Expedition. Among four of the facets of Annapurna, the South face is the most logical one to climb, despite its difficulty
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer
Day 02: Preparation and Briefing for Departure to Everest Region
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara Drive
Day 04: Pokhara-Beni-Lete drive, tea house
Day 05: Lete to Thulobugin Trek, camping
Day 06: Thulobugin to Hum Khola Trek, camping
Day 07: Hum Khola to Miristi Khola Trek, camping
Day 08: Miristi Khola to Annapurna Base Camp Trek, camping
Day 09-45: Annapurna Summit Climbing Period (8091m)
Day 46: Trek down from base camp to Miristi Khola, camping
Day 47: Miristi Khola to Thulobugin trek, camping
Day 48: Thulobugin to Lete Trek, teahouse
Day 49: Lete to Pokhara drive via Tatopani, hotel in BB Plan
Day 50: Pokhara city tour or strolling around
Day 51: Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Day 52: The Leisure day, D-briefing and city tour in Kathmandu, farewell dinner
Day 53: Transfer for Final Departure
- All arrival and departure transfers to and from Airport both domestic and international.
- Assistance in airport with its representative.
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu 2 Nights in Pokhara on BB Plan.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Flight tickets with transfer services.
- 1:1 Experienced private climbing Sherpa guide during trek and climb.
- All surface transport to Lete via Pokhara and back to Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- All camping equipments like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Three meals a day (BLD-tea-coffee) and twin sharing teahouse accommodation during trek, freshly cooked 3 meals, tea or coffee by Snowy professional cook in Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 50kg ration per person.
- Annapurna Conservation entry fee.
- TIMS card (Trekker’s Information Management System).
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit for climbing Annapurna.
- 3 Oxygen bottles (4L) for climbing member and 2 for Sherpa
- Official Liaison Officer fully paid and equipped.
- Wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for Sherpa guide and other staffs.
- Required base camp and high altitude food for climbing member and all involved staffs.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Ice fall charges.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket date change or reconfirmation and visa extension procedure assistance (where necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with culture show in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks …
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters