Everest 3 high passes trek is a unique and adventures trek in the Everest region of the Nepal, Himalayas. This trek offers the 3 high passes in the highest trekking part of Everest region and designed for the well experienced trekkers who like to adventures and the challenging in the high mountains. The name 3 high passes trek is enough for challenging with mountains and its altitudes begins from 2,800 meters to the highest point 5,550 meters at the Kalapathar. This trek can complete who has previous experience in trekking in high mountains and it is a challenging for beginners too. It does means extreme challenging or exaggerates but if you are good physical fit then you can complete and be considering that nothing is impossible. This Everest 3 high passes trek in Himalayas offering beautiful landscapes, more than 50 snow capped high mountains including 4 highest mountains over 8000 meters along Mount Everest.
We have a great team of trusted staff who deliver every time. Pema Dorjee has climbed Everest to the top so you are in good hands. Making the journey through the Everest Region is not only a visually stunning region, you will discover amazing cultural diversity, Monasteries, adventure and not to mention the most genuine people you will ever encounter, the Sherpa people. This trip is one of the highlights of any avid trekker’s career and achievable for most fit walkers. This trek is rated one of the best challenging treks in the world and a journey never to be forgotten.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (45mins) and trek to Monjo Alt. 2,840m / 9,315ft. (4 1/2 hrs)
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar Alt. 3,440m / 11,283ft. (5hrs)
Day 04: Acclimatization day.
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche (2hrs exploring) trek to Debuche Alt. 3,820m / 12,529ft. (5hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche Alt. 4,410m / 14,465ft. (4 1/2 hrs)
Day 07: Acclimatization day.
Day 08: Trek to Chhukung and Chhukung Ri (peak) Alt. 4,730m / 15,514ft. (4 1/2 hrs)
Day 09: Trek over Kongma La Pass (5,535m) and trek to Labuche Alt. 4,910m / 16,104ft. (6 1/2 hrs)
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364m) trek to Gorakshep Alt. 5,140m / 16,859ft. (8hrs)
Day 11: Ascend Kala Pathar (5,554m) and trek to Zongla Alt. 4,830m / 15,842ft. (8hrs)
Day 12: Trek over Cho La Pass (5,330m) and trek to Thagnag Alt. 4,700m / 15,416ft. (5hrs)
Day 13: Trek to Gokyo Alt. 4,790m / 15,711ft. (2hrs)
Day 14: Exploration day (explore 5th Lake and Gokyo Ri (5,360m)
Day 15: Trek over Renjo La Pass (5,345m) and trek to Ledgen Alt. 4,560m / 14,956ft. (6hrs)
Day 16: Trek to Thame (visit a monastery) Alt. 3,820m / 12,592ft. (5hrs)
Day 17: Trek to Monjo Alt. 2,840m / 9,315ft. (6hrs)
Day 18: Trek to Lukla Alt. 2,840m / 9,315ft. (4hrs)
Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu (45mins)
Day 20: Depart to your own destination.
- Pick-up and drop off at Kathmandu Airport
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on the trek
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- Domestic flights to Lukla from Kathmandu and back
- Accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- 1 guide, and 1 porter per 2 participants, including porter's salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and insurance
- All ground transportation
- Medical supplies and first aid kit
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks …
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters