Lobuche Peak situated just above the Lobuche village in Khumbu Region. This peak is not far from the Mt. Everest but only few kilometers nearer to the way of this world’s highest mountain. Lobuche Peak has its two different summits, one is Lobuche East Peak (6119m) and the other is Lobuche West Peak (6145m).The route of Lobuche Peak climbing starts from Lobuche village via South bear and South Ridge. Both the Peaks of Lobuche are dramatic and very similar in geometry, forming three-ridged pyramid on each. They dominate the view from the Everest Base Camp trek while approaching Lobuche village located at the base of the Southeast shoulder of the Lobuche East Peak. The South and Southeast Ridges form a typical rock triangle extending to the Khumbu Glacier sideways moraine and easily identifiable from the trek and in particularly from the hill with stone memorials.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Rock climbing course in Kathmandu or Half day guided city tours of Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding: 3-4 (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar: 5-6 (3440m/11,283ft)
Day 05: Acclimatize day at Namche
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche: 5 hours. (3,867m/12684ft) .
Day 07: Tengboche to Pheriche: 5-6 hours (3,867m/12684ft) .
Day 08: Acclimatize day
Day 09: Pheriche to Lubuche: 5-6 hours(4,928m/16164 ft)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche base camp: 5
Day 11: Base camp to Lobuche high camp: 5
Day 12: Summit Day & trek down to Lobuche: 9-10 (4,928m/16164 ft)
Day 13: Lobuche to Namche Bazaar: 8 (3440m/11,283ft)
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hrs (2,652m/8,700ft)
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 16: Final departure
- Two nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for member and Staff
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Lobuche peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Satellite phone will be available with guide with the cost of call at U$4 per minute
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator will be provided
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.