Mera Peak (6476m)Climb is the highest trekking peak in Nepal and a suitable challenge for a first-time climb in the Himalaya. Our specially devised itinerary allows optimum time for building fitness and acclimatisation - key factors that have contributed to our success record. On our trek - that leads though the traditional Sherpa villages of the Solu Khumbu and the blue pine and rhododendron forest trails of the Hinku Valley - you appreciate why we have selected this magnificent approach to the base camp. Fully acclimatised we ascend to a high camp just below Mera La and prepare for our attempt on the main summit of Mera Peak. The ascent is not technically demanding and unequalled views of Everest, Lhotse and Makalu will more than satisfy your aspirations on this fine Himalayan climb.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival day and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and trip preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Paiya (Chutok) [2730m/8954ft]:3-4 hrs
Day 04: Paiya to Pangkoma [2850m/93,48ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Pangkoma to Nigmsa (Shibuche)[2745m/90,003ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 06: Nigmsa (Shibuche) to Chetrakhola [3150m/10332ft]: 7-8 hrs
Day 07: Chetrakhola to Kothe [3600m/11808ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 08: Kothe to Tangnang [4,350m/14,270ft]: 3-4 hrs
Day 09: Acclimatization Day: Hiking to Charpate Himal Glacier
Day 10: Tangnang to Khare [5,045m/16,486ft]: 2-3 hrs
Day 11: Khare to Mera Base Camp [5300m/17,384ft]: 3-4 hrs
Day 12: Mera Base Camp to High camp [5,780m/18,958ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 13: Mera High Camp to Summit[6,461m/21,1907ft] and back to Khare [5045m/16,547ft]: 8-9 hrs
Day 14: Reserve day for Contingency
Day 15: Khare to Kothe [3600m/11808ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 16: Kothe to Thuli Kharka: 5-6 hrs
Day 17: Thuli Kharka to Lukla: 6-7 hrs
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure day
- Four nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for member and Staff
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Satellite phone will be available with guide with the cost of call at U$4 per minute
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator will be provided
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.