Salleri to Everest Base Camp Trekking is a classic trekking trip through the untouched trail. Very few trekkers have explored this route, which is introduced recently. Salleri Everest Trek offers you the fresh route, and you do not have to fly to Lukla, rather the drive by a private vehicle takes you to Salleri, which is also the district headquarter of the Solukhumbu. It is incredible to trek in this unusual trail to Everest Base Camp.
We have a great team of trusted staff who deliver every time. Pema Dorjee has climbed Everest to the top so you are in good hands. Making the journey through the Everest Region is not only a visually stunning region, you will discover amazing cultural diversity, Monasteries, adventure and not to mention the most genuine people you will ever encounter, the Sherpa people. This trip is one of the highlights of any avid trekker’s career and achievable for most fit walkers. This trek is rated one of the best treks in the world and a journey never to be forgotten.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu City.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Salleri 9-10 hours drive.
Day 04: Salleri to Taksindo. 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Taksindo to Kharikhola. 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Kharikhola to Paiya. 5-6 hours.
Day 07: Paiya to Phakding. 5-6 hours.
Day 08: Phakding to Namche Bazaar. 5-6 hours.
Day 09: Acclimatization day.
Day 10: Namche Bazaar to Tengbuche (3870m). 5 - 6 hours.
Day 11: Tengboche to Dingbuche (4350m). 5 - 6 hours.
Day 12: Dingboche to Lobuche (4950m). 4-5 hours
Day 13: Lobuche to Gorakshep and hike to Everest Base Camp (5365m). 8-9 hours
Day 14: Hike to Kalapatthar (5545m) and trek down to Pheriche (4200m). 6-7 hours
Day 15: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar. 5 - 6 hours.
Day 16: Namche Bazaar to Lukla. 5-6 hours.
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Final departure.
- Pick-up and drop off at Kathmandu Airport
- 3 nights accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on the trek
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- Domestic flights to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Private transportation Kathmandu to Salleri
- Accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- 1 guide, and 1 porter per 2 participants, including porter's salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and insurance
- All ground transportation
- Medical supplies and first aid kit
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfares and departure tax
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks …
- Sweets, such as chocolate and dessert
- Hot showers during the trek
- Tips for guides & porters