Saribung Peak Climb is newly explored peak climbing in Nepal. It is challenging and very popular trekking trail with beaten track and difficult pass. Saribung peak is located in remote parts of Mustang region of Damodar Himal, close to the border of China (Tibet). The trails are rugged, cutting high into cliff sides and pass villages that have changed little over the centuries. Saribung expedition can be done in anti-clockwise for which the trek start from Phu and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Mustang "Hidden Valley" and return to Jomsom or clockwise for which the trek start from Jomsom and follow Upper Mustang trail and descend to Nar-Phu valley and end at Besisahar. For mountaineering, it is easy to do Expedition but there are many passes with ice and creases in between the Damodar Kunda region and Nar-Phu valley. The trek starts from one place to another with great sceneries, cultures, religion and geographical variations. Hence trekkers can enjoy the fantastic and picturesque views of diversity in this region.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom. and trek to Kagbeni
Day 04: Chille to Gheling.
Day 05: Gheling to Dhakmar
Day 06: Dhakmar to Charang
Day 07: Lo Manthang
Day 08: Rest Day
Day 09: Lo Manthang to Dtte / yara
Day 10: Rest Day to Visit to liri Gumba
Day 11: Yara to Ghemu Thati
Day 12: Ghemu That to Bharcha Khola
Day 13: Bharcha Khola to Dhamodar Kunda
Day 14: Dhamodar Kundato Japanish B. C.
Day 15: Japanish B. C. to High Camp ( 5735m.)
Day 16: High Camp to to Climbing Saribung Peak .
Day 17: Phadi 5500m. to Naro.
Day 18: Naro to Dharmasala
Day 19: Dharmasala to Koto on Camp
Day 20: Koto to Tal
Day 21: Tal to Shyange and drive to Bubule
Day 22: Bulbule to kathmandu Drive.
Day 23: Free day to Kathmandu
Day 24: Final Departure
- One nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek and climbing period.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek and tent will be available during the climbing period
- All camping equipment in Base camp
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-pokhara-Kathmandu for member and Staff
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit for Saribung peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Necessary experienced Government license holder Climbing guide during climbing period as per group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Satellite phone will be available with guide with the cost of call at U$4 per minute
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during climbing period
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator will be provided
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expencess
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.